iTest Semiconductor is looking for you who are lively and powerful and want to create yourself.
We are looking for a lively and powerful person who wants to create your own career.
If you love challenges, have strong ambitions and team spirit, eager to work with a group of excellent partners.
Immediately join the professional integrated circuit (IC) testing and semiconductor technology service company-iTest Semiconductor to create a bright future for your career.
Test development engineerDepartment：Test Development Department
Requirements：1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics or related field, with experience in chip testing or application;
2. Proficient in using oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, multimeter and other instruments for hardware debugging;
3. Experience in data converter (AD/DA) testing is preferred;
4. Work hard, strong team spirit.
1. In the process of product design, formulate the mass production test plan according to the product specifications and design reports to ensure the test coverage;
2. Responsible for functional verification test, parameter feature test and development of new products, including CP, FT hardware evaluation and design, test program development and debugging;
3. Responsible for completing the test and verification work of each stage of the new project to ensure the smooth introduction of mass production;
4. Product test yield analysis, electrical failure analysis, failure mode study;
5. Responsible for the improvement of product test yield and optimization of test time to ensure the test capacity meets the delivery;Resume Delivery
production engineerDepartment：FT Department
Requirements：1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering, mechatronic integration or related;
2. Familiar with IC manufacturing process, circuit, test equipment, handler, etc., 1- 3 years' experience in relevant industry;
3. Oral and written English, good communication skills, team work, good work under pressure.
1. Coordinate test resources according to sales plan and customer demand, and plan in advance.
2. Use internal production resources (human, machine, material, method and environment) to achieve production targets (delivery time, cost, safety and productivity).
3. Ensure the delivery time and monthly production tasks of urgent lots, engineering lots, small batches and key products.
4. Coordinate, communicate, deal with abnormal production.
5. Improve relevant systems of production management (5S, process labor discipline).
6. Improve, innovate, continuously optimize the production floor.
7. Regularly update the performance appraisal system and employee income distribution system and establish the reward and punishment system according to the Suggestions of the production line staff.
8. Tap potential to increase production, improve efficiency and reduce cost.
9. Improve and optimize the document process.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
11. Take into account the front and backend training process of the production department according to the instruction of education and training.Resume Delivery
product test engineerDepartment：Product Testing Department
Requirements：Responsible for new product/mass production test program introduction progress control, customer Hold Lot handling, abnormal Lot processing, engineering Lot, qualification Lot progress tracking, production abnormal analysis and improvement.
Job Requirements：1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering, mechatronic integration or related;
2. Familiar with IC manufacturing process, circuit, test equipment, handler, etc., 1-3 years experience in relevant industry;
3. Oral and written English, good communication skills, team work, good work under pressure
1. Responsible for CP & FT product testing;
2. New product introduction, customer engineering and exception handling;
3. Timely handling of online abnormal lot (Low Yield/High OS/SBL Fail/EQC Fail);
4. Monitor product yield and improve;
5. Make and maintain travel card;
6. Standardization and improvement of operation process, establishment and improvement of internal system;
7. Customer service and support;Resume Delivery